To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to these terms, there are other policies that may apply to you whilst using our site or any associated services. These are:
- If you purchase goods from our site, our Online Supply of Goods Terms will apply to all such sales;
- If you purchase vouchers from our site, our Voucher Terms and Conditions will apply to all such sales;
- If you make a reservation through out site, our Reservation Policy will apply to your reservation;
collectively, (the “Additional Terms”).
These terms, together with any applicable Additional Terms or any other document referred to in them, constitute a legally binding agreement between you and No1 The Grange.
Access to the Website
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do our best to ensure all information on the site is accurate and kept up to date; however, the information is given as general information only, and you must not use or rely on it for any other purpose. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date. If you find any inaccurate information on our site please let us know and we will correct it, where we agree that it is accurate, as soon as practicable. We accept no liability for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of any inaccuracy or incompleteness of information on the site. Although files are virused checked, no guarantee is given that files are free from computer viruses. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide via the site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable for any period.
We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including, without limitation, loss of income, business, use, opportunity, data, goodwill or profits), whether in an action of contract, delict (including negligence) or otherwise, arising, directly or indirectly, out of or in connection with your use of our site.
Nothing in these terms shall be construed so as to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence or breach of statutory duty, or that of our employees or agents.
You indemnify us in full (and all respective officers, directors, employees and agents) for any losses or costs, including reasonable legal fees, we incur arising out of or in connection with any breach by you of these terms, your improper use of our site and/or services, or your breach of any law or third party rights.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
If you believe you own intellectual property rights in any content on our website, and you have not authorised use of such content, please contact us at email@example.com we will look into it. We reserve the right to temporarily remove or restrict access to the content in question while we investigate.
Transactions concluded through our site
Contracts for the supply of goods or services formed through our site are governed by our Online Supply of Goods Terms.
Acceptable Use – Prohibited Uses
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, or in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards, or to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
Suspension and Termination
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or fee from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised 4 access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
You can book a table by either calling the restaurant on 0131 667 2335or by contacting the restaurant by email at Bookings@no1thegrange.co.uk. No1 The Grange opening hours are as follows:
Sunday – Thursday : 11am – 12am
Friday – Saturday: 11am – 1am
Please contact us should you be delayed. Should you not arrive within 30 minutes of your booking time, the table may be released without further notice.
Please make the restaurant aware of any vouchers you may wish to use at the time of booking. By making a reservation at No1 The Grange, you agree to confirm your reservation 24 hours or more prior to arriving. We require a minimum of 24 hours notice to amend, or cancel a reservation. You can amend your booking by contacting us on 0131 667 2335or by email at Bookings@no1thegrange.co.uk
Tables are allocated on the day by the restaurant team and although we will do everything we can to allocate a table in your preferred area of the dining room, we cannot always guarantee this. For bookings of 8 and more guests, credit/debit card details are required to secure the reservation. No1 The Grange reserves the right to charge any guest cancelling within 24 hours, or any guest who fails to show for their reservation, £15 per person in respect of a breakfast reservation, £30 in respect of a lunch reservation and £40 per person in respect of a dinner reservation. Charges will be taken from the credit card provided at the time of booking without further notice. The service charge at No1 The Grange is always at the discretion of our guests. However, for group bookings of 6 or more please note that a charge of 10% is added to the final bill. In the unlikely event that a reservation is cancelled by No1 The Grange, the restaurant will make every endeavour to rebook the reservation at a mutually convenient date and time. No1 The Grange cannot be held liable for any travel or accommodation costs in relation to a cancellation.
VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods, services and merchandise at No1 The Grange. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
- Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- Vouchers must be presented upon arrival at the reception of No1 The Grange and must be mentioned at the time of booking. All bookings should be made in accordance with No1 The Grange reservation policy. If a voucher is received as an e-voucher by email, customers may present the voucher on their smart phone or other device upon arrival at No1 The Grange.
- The value paid for a voucher will be credited against the table at the beginning of the meal. This value can be utilised at the guests’ discretion across the full Food & Beverage range including purchase of books and merchandise.
- All vouchers can be redeemed at No1 The Grange.
- All vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Reservations are subject to availability. Purchase of a voucher does not guarantee availability at No1 The Grange. All reservations should be made in accordance with No1 The Grange Reservation Policy. Please allow sufficient time to make a reservation and redeem any voucher within the validity period.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon receipt of a voucher and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale unless an alternative expiry date is listed on the voucher. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange.
- All reservations at No1 The Grange using vouchers must be booked in advance, and will be subject to No1 The Grange reservation policy.
- No1 The Grange reserves the right to make amendments to these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Your voucher is intended for your personal use and, as such, you are not entitled to sell, distribute, or otherwise make any commercial use of your voucher (including any promotional commercial activity). For clarity, this shall not prevent you from giving a voucher as a gift, provided that such gift is not connected to any commercial activity.
- Cancellation of any voucher does not affect your statutory rights.